Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Very Full Week

Tuesday:
Watched Kristian while Summer went to Roaring Springs with all the rest of her boys. He was so good and so much fun, and I couldn't resist snapping a couple photos of him cause he's just so cute.
Claire has some sharing issues to deal with...

Wednesday:
Went to the Fair with Andrea and Ethan. We didn't plan very well and showed up about an hour before the gates opened so we made a quick trip to Starbucks (yeah for green tea!), and took the kids to a park to burn off a little energy before heading back to the fair. It was a quick, hot, sticky afternoon, but oh-so-fun!
Jeff had BBQ on the brain all day and decided that we should give Famous Dave's a try. I was impressed, I had a BBQ chicken salad that was great, and Jeff really enjoyed the Texas Brisket.

Thursday:
Went to lunch at my mom's house. She shouldn't be out and about too often, so my grandparents, Claire and I met at her house for some yummy Whitewater sandwiches.

Friday:
Playdate at the park with so many of my favorite people. Amanda, Andrea, Andrea, Kelly, Summer and all the kids.
After a "no-nap" we went to Monkey Dooz and got Claire's hair cut. I did opt for bangs and an A-line cut. It's pretty cute, but it still gets in her face. She was pretty excited to sit in the Barbie car, eat a watermelon Tootsie Pop, and have her hair sprayed with sparkles.
Here's a preview of her "before" hair... on a bad day...


Fuddruckers for dinner. We ate out A LOT this week, but I'm proud to say that my cheeseburger was my only "cheat" meal.

Saturday:
Great BobyPump workout! Hanging out at home for the morning. Back to the fair and met my parents. Claire had a great time (again).

Checking out the bunnies

Um, he's just cute...

Yumm-O

This is almost better than the carnival


Papa's Hat


Feeding the Sheep

Feeding the Goat

Can I ride, please?

Papa gives in

So does mommy
Some cotton candy to ease the pain of leaving the carnival

One tired girl

Sunday:
Lunch at Blue Sky Bagel making plans for an upcoming sewing-bee. Shopping at Best Buy so that we could set up Jeff's new toy. I was a little skeptical at first, but after thoroughly checking it out I'm pretty excited about it. And dinner at Cheesecake Factory (I told you we ate out a lot this week, but I did have a GC for this meal).

Monday:
Watched Elijah the whole day. Watched Ethan in the morning. Watched my little punk (she was SO much better once Ethan got hear). Did the laundry. Had a quick little lunch date with Andrea. My parents came over for dinner and surprised Claire with her new favorite toy.


Today:
Cleaned the house. Worked out while Claire napped. Looking forward to a shower. Looking forward to BUNKO (I think the ladies will appreciate the shower). Really looking forward to a few slow days!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I L.O.V.E Claire's haircut!! She looks like a little doll! So cute. And the bangs, I love them. They look great on her.

Here's hoping your hectic week slows down a bit...

Kelly said...

Wow you've been a busy girl. Glad I got to be a little part of it - although I do have to make one teeny correction. We didn't have ALL the kids at our park playdate. Garrett & Kylee were at school. :(

Claire's hair is so cute! I love the bangs. And I love all the pictures.

summer said...

HOLY SMOKES you've been busy and yes you did eat out a lot!!!!! ; )
Claire's hair is adorable and thanks for the kuddos and picture of Kristian. Loved seeing you more this week and looking forward to the sewing bee.

Erin said...

Hi Bethany! I thought I'd stop by your blog to thank you for the fabulous happy mail box I received. So so so fun! Love all the red stuff, especially the adorable bag! Thank you so much!

Amanda said...

What an aborable haircut! So cute on little Claire!!