- Hardwood Cleaner: 1/2 C vinegar, 1/2 herb tea (I used lemon), 2 gallons of warm water
- Soft Scrub: 1/2 C baking soda, add enough liquid detergent (I just used dish soap) to make a texture like frosting.
- All Purpose Cleaner: 1/2 tsp washing soda (found in the laundry aisle), a dab of liquid soap, 2 C hot tap water
- Furniture Polish: 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1/4 vinegar or lemon juice
- Mold Killer: 2 tsp tea tree oil, 2 C water
- Window Cleaner: 1/4- 1/2 tsp liquid detergent, 3 tbsp vinegar, 2 C water
- Tile Cleaner: 1/4 tbsp washing soda, 1 tbsp ammonia, 1 gallon of water
*Part of what prompted the need to clean inexpensively was the need to clean our new coffee table so often. I really like it, and it was a great price at Costco, but Claire sure loves to leave her grubby little hand prints all over it!
*I think I'm ready to redecorate Claire's room. I had pretty much made up my mind that her room would be purple, but I wasn't totally sold on the quilt I'd picked out. Then I saw this. I LOVE IT! I think I'll paint her room blue and green. I think that these decals and butterflies would be totally cute too. Now I'm excited to get going on it!
*Here is my most recent favorite picture of Claire. I think it should be called "The Punk". Can't you just feel the attitude?