Monday, July 14, 2008

It's been awhile, and I was tagged SO LONG ago, Jessie may have even given up on me, but better late than never, right?


5 things on my to do list:
*Clean the house (well, I'm in the middle of doing it right now)
*Decorate Claire's room - this includes a whole list in itself, but she's just about ready for a big girl bed and I'm really excited to redecorate with a whole new color scheme
*Run to Costco for diapers
*Potty train Claire - I'm not sure she's quite ready yet, but it's worth another try soon
*Order pictures

5 jobs I've had:
*Planet Kid - Party Hostess and Manager
*Treasure Valley Hospital - Billing, Admitting and Supervisor
*Dr. Susan Hegstad - Receptionist
*St. Luke's - Registration and Education
*Claire's mommy

5 Places I have lived:
*Swan Falls, ID (Kuna)
*Twin Falls, ID
*Brownlee, OR
*Hagerman, ID
*Caldwell, ID

5 Favorite snacks:
*Garlic Trisquits with Pepperjack Cheese
*Salt & Pepper Pistachios
*Popcorn
*Yogurt and Cottage Cheese mixed
*Apples and PB

5 things you may not know about me are:
*I like to have my nails painted, but I'm embarrassingly bad at it
*I never really liked pink until I had Claire
*I LOVE math, if I had the chance, I'd take classes just for fun
*I used to play bridge with my boyfriend and his parents in high school, in fact, that's what I did the night after graduation, no parties for me
*I've been proposed to three times

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
*Of course, pay off all debts.
*Buy several houses around the world. I love to travel, but it'd be so much better if I could do it, and still be "home".
*Get a personal chef and a personal trainer and a maid.
*Devote myself to a charitable organization. I don't have a specific one in mind, but I think it would be better to focus my money and energy on just one instead of trying to give to all.
*I'd still make Claire get a job and have an "old beater" for a first car. I wouldn't want her to miss out on those learning experiences.

5 things I love:
*Smelling Claire's hair after a bath
*Kitties purring
*"After romance" munchies
*Pumpkin pie
*Sleeping in

5 people I tag:
*Anyone reading this who hasn't been previously tagged.... yes, you...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I know about 2 proposals, who's the third?

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Yay! Thank you for playing along! I'm with Kelly - I know 2 proposals, who IS the 3rd?!?! Please do share...

Fun to read you lists!!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Your new blog set up is SO cute ... I think I might need to know how you did it :).

And even though I think I know you pretty darn well, this list still had some surprises :).

Have a great weekend!!