Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last night of dreamed of crochet

Yesterday I had a whole two hours to myself. Two hours to watch Bright Star and do a little crochet. I love this movie. The scene at the end, the most convincing crying scene I've even seen, gets me every time. But strange as it sounds, I couldn't keep my eyes off the crochet.


I did a little googling to discover that Sophie Digard created the pieces used in this movie.



The textures, colors, design... divine. So, I dreamed about crocheting pieces as beautiful as hers. All night long. And when I found this pattern, that reminds me a bit of Sophie's work, I just knew I had to add it to my super-long list of things I want to crochet for myself.




1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Yea for a new post ... yea for time for you and yea for fresh inspiration. That is BEAUTIFUL ... can't wait to see it all done.