Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay it forward

Anybody wanna play? I read about this on Andrea's Knitty Bitty Blog and thought it would be fun to join in. So, here's how it goes:

If you want to join in the fun and get a little something in return ... be one of the first THREE people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive a hand made gift from me during this year. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog (or Facebook* wall if you don't blog) referencing this post then come back and leave a comment on this blog post, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? And by in, you do know that means you have to Pay It Forward and give something to three people on your blog or Facebook page. I don't even care if you make something ... just giving something is good with me!

Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift from me. When and what will be a surprise.

And if you didn't check out the link above, now is the time to check out the Knitty Bitties blog. Andrea's stuff is adorable and you may just want to treat yourself to something if you didn't comment in time, or just can't wait to receive something from me.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would love to play! Sounds fun!!

summer said...

OH oh, I rarely get to these things in time!!
But this time I did I did, I haven't even read all the rules but I'm in! ;0)

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hi Bethany!! Just wanted to drop you a note to say hello! I love the new look of your blog - cute girl.

Have a very happy Valentine's weekend. (Oh & I don't think I am going to play along, I love the idea - just bad timing for me right now). :)

Loves to you!!!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Thanks for playing along friend!! Can I hire you for my sales department? You're the best!!

Hope your week is going well ... we might stop by on Saturday with some sugar cookie love! :P

But don't hold me to it, it might be Sunday or Monday :).

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Update, update ... we need an update :). I'm sure there will be one after this weekend ;). I want to see party pics and the adventures in cake pops (sorry I can't be there to help)!